Electric car 10409
Current state :
Unidirectional electric tram, with two bogies, known as « PCC », built under license in 1950 by « La Brugeoise, Nicaise & Delcuve » and « ACEC » workshops as part of the Marshall plan.
This system, called « PCC » imported from the USA, allows the tram to be driven by pedals.
The 10409 spent its career on the Charleroi SNCV network. It shortly ran on the Brussels – Leuven line.
In 1960, it was sold to the tramways of Belgrade.
It was rapatriated by the ASVi in 1986 … by train !
Technical specifications :
La Brugeoise, Nicaise & Delcuve and ACEC
600V DC Electric
Theoretical maximum speed: