Electric car 9888
First and second class large capacity electric tram, with two axles, built in 1932 by the « Ateliers Anglo-Franco-Belge » workshops in La Croyère.
It is presented in its late 1930s condition with an H. Pieper electric fluid vacuum power brake.
It had a career in Flanders (Ghent and Kortrijk) and ended its career in Mons as a help tram for the Quaregnon depot.
It was saved from demolition by the ASVi in 1973.
Technical specifications :
Electric 600V DC
Theoretical maximum speed: