Electric car A.9073
Current state :
Second class electric tram, with two axles, built in 1901 by the « Electricité & Hydraulique » workshops (later ACEC) in Charleroi.
It belongs to the first series of electric tramways entirely built in Belgium for the SNCV.
The A.9073 ran on urban lines of Charleroi until 1935, when it was restored in its original livery for the 50th anniversary of the « Société National des Chemins de fer Vicinaux » and presented to the Brussels international exposition (1935).
In 1960, this tram was miraculously “found” in the Thuillies depot and was saved the following year by the tram museum in Schepdaal. Finally, it was entrusted to the ASVi in 1985.
Technical specifications :
Electricité & Hydraulique
Electric 600V DC
2x ACEC MTVxx
Theoretical maximum speed: