Fret car A.9963
Current state :
Restauration in progress
Built in the Godarville workshops in 1916, it was first used for transporting goods and parcels.
Around 1966 , it received a pantograph and was converted into a rail grinding car.
The 9963 mainly ran on the Ninove line until 1955. After its conversion, it went to Flanders and then it was transferred to the Belgian coast line in 1960. For this occasion, it was renumbered 21006. It was saved at the end of the 1970s by the ASVi.
It is currently being restored into its original version, with the registration number 9963
Technical specifications :
Ateliers de Godarville
Electric 600V DC
2x ACEC MTVxxx
Theoretical maximum speed: