Two axles trailer, probably built around 1932 by the « Ateliers de Braine-le-Comte » workshops in Braine-le-Comte.
It would be a prototype ordered from our national industry, in anticipation of the modernisation of old radial axles cars with « De Rechter » system, by the SNCV in their own workshops.
The trailer 19220 seems to have had an eventful career. Around 1937, it could be seen on the line 90 Charleroi – Mons.
It was probably transferred to the Brussels network in 1942/43.
The 19220 ended its active life at the Caves of Han-sur-Lesse in 1978, when it was saved by the ASVi.
Technical specifications :
Ateliers de Braine-le-Comte