Current state :
Second class trailer, with two bogies, for the electric trams operation, known as « Standard métallique », built in 1944 by the « Ateliers de Braine-le-Comte » workshops in Braine-le-Comte.
The 19405 ran in the Hainaut. It belongs to a large series of trailer, ordered to modernise the towed vehicles fleet of the SNCV.
This trailer model forms a homogeneous train with the motor car 10284 of our museum.
It is a typical train from the Borinage in the 1950
Technical specifications :
Ateliers de Braine-le-Comte