Current state :
First and second class trailer, with two axles, for the steam operations, built in 1908 by the « Ateliers Baume & Marpent » workshops in Haine-St-Pierre.
It was commissioned on the Burdinne – Huy line. After its career at the SNCV, the wooden body was sold to be used as a canteen/office in a stone quarry in Andenne !
It was finally bought by the ASVi in 2011. It has been fully restored and placed on an authentic trailer frame previously used as wagon.
Technical specifications :
Baume & Marpent