Current state :
First and second class trailer, with two axles, for the electric tramway operation, built in 1894 by « La Métallurgique » workshop in Nivelles.
It is a very light trailer aimed to be towed by the first electric trams of the SNCV that ran on the Brussels – Petite-Espinette line
The trailer A.1590 spent its entire career on the Brussels vicinal network.
In 1936, it was decommissioned and sold to the Nivelles city to be used as a tool shelter !
It was restored in the 60s for the tram museum in Schepdaal and then entrusted to the ASVi !
Technical specifications :