First and second class trailer, with two bogies, with luggage compartment, for the steam operations, built in 1891 by the « Atelier Franco-Belge » workshops in La Croyère.
The A.1853 spent its entire career on Wellin group, a small SNCV group which also operated the Caves of Han-sur-Lesse line, still in service today.
This trailer, equipped with primitive bogies, was built to be used on very low passenger traffic line.
Indeed, it is a complete train by itself, with its different compartments.
Technical specifications :