Current state :
Covered goods wagon, built in 1910 by the « Ateliers Canon – Legrand » workshops in Cuesmes-lez-Mons.
It allowed to carry 10 tons of various freight to supply groceries or to export products from our countryside to our cities and vice versa.
The A.17691 ended its career on the Belgian coast line. It has no platform and is equipped with a handbrake lever, only used for the parking.
Technical specifications :
Ateliers Canon – Legrand
Construction place :