Current state :
Covered goods wagon, built in 1928 by the « Ateliers Léon Piérart » workshops in Cuesmes-lez-Mons.
It allowed to carry 10 tons of various freight to supply groceries or to export products from our countryside to our cities and vice versa.
The A.18328 ended its career in Brussels, where it was used as a sand reserve, used to improve the grip of the tram wheels on the rails.
It is equipped with a platform and a screw brake which helped to brake the train.
Technical specifications :
Ateliers Léon Piérart
Construction place :